Teachers need more than encouragement – we need a platform, a space for thinking and sharing ideas.
We provide coaching and curriculum design. We work flexibly with groups of children, teachers, parents, community members, school staff, and administration. Though much of our work happens in a classroom, we design full-day workshops, lectures, and keynote presentations. All of the work that we do is done through an inclusive, culturally sustaining framework.
We believe that all children can learn, and specialize in helping schools reach their most complex learners by changing the practices that marginalize them.
How We Can Help
- Writing and Reading Workshop & Fostering Student Independence Through Practice, Small Groups, and Conferences
- Universal Design for Learning & Creating Accessible Curriculum for All Students, Closing Opportunity Gaps
- Digital and Media Literacy & Building Critical Thinking Skills Through Authentic
- Engagement Teaching and Leading When it Feels “difficult” or even “impossible” — Using Culturally Sustaining Pedagogies and Design Thinking to Build Community, Trust”
- Building Inclusive Spaces: Organized study groups in your school community that explore different perspectives on building inclusive spaces when race is salient.
- Learning Consultations: Learning Plans shaped and developed with caregivers that work to reengage their child’s intellect and motivation to learn.
If you’re ready, we’re ready.
WE GOT THIS.
Equity, Access, and the Quest to Be Who Our Students Need Us to Be
While challenging the teacher as hero trope, We Got This shows how authentically listening to kids is the closest thing to a superpower that we have. Cornelius Minor identifies tools, attributes, and strategies that can augment our listening, allowing us to make powerful moves toward equity by broadening access to learning for all children.